Have you wanted to explore the possibilities of what working with colour can achieve but not sure where to start?
Do you pull together colour palettes and colour schemes and getting it right feels a bit hit and miss at times? Especially when you give your clients what they asked for and their reply is something like 'I don’t like it' or 'It's just not right', or you intuitively sense there's something not quite right yourself but you can't quite put your finger on it?
Are you passionate about colour but find it all a bit daunting, overwhelming and like at times you're trying to navigate a minefield of myths and misconceptions?
Well I've designed the perfect mini course for you:
5 Reasons Why Colour Schemes Fail and what you need to know to create successful colour schemes every time.
This mini course is a great way to dip your colourful toes into the fascinating world of colour and begin to expand your understanding of just how objective colour can really be (yes, I did mean to say objective, not subjective!).
Colour is coming to the forefront in the design world now because more and more designers are realising colour is actually at the very core of amazing design - not to mention happy clients and customers.
What You'll Learn
- How to manage and overcome the 'colour elephant' in the room
- Why focusing on creating a 'mood' alone is a risky strategy if you want consistently successful colour schemes
- Why context can change everything and what you need to know so that you unknowingly create undesired behaviours
- How colour is the secret weapon you never knew you had to create consistent, repeatable results every time
- The reason behind why colour schemes can feel 'off' and what you can do about it
- And lots more…
- 5 (five) tutorial videos
- 5 (five) PDF Handouts which includes actionable tips for you to apply in your work and everyday life to help you embed the learning and double as a quick reference tool too
- A dedicated Facebook group where you can ask all your course related questions, share your colour inspiration and discuss anything about the fascinating world of colour.
How it works
Over the course of 5 (five) days you'll receive via email containing an easily digestible tutorial video along with a PDF Handout.
As it's all online, you can watch and re-watch the videos whenever it suits you, so you can fit it in around your lifestyle, your work and family life. You'll have access to the videos for the lifetime of the course.
This course is for you if you
- are a designer and work in the design industry such as: interiors, textiles, product design, branding, graphic design, architecture, retail or healthcare
- have always be curious what's next after traditional colour wheel theory
- want to communicate better with your clients about colour
- up till now haven't had the time or the finance to invest in a full course
- are tired of your client's saying no to whatever you show them.
I look forward to having you join me...
Wishing you a colour day.
Before purchasing, please read my Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms & Conditions of this mini course. I recommend you familiarise yourself with these terms as receipt of these terms will be deemed as acceptance. Please note that all payments are non-refundable.
I want to make sure you receive value in return for your investment and so, quite separate to my legal standing (as set out in the T&C's), I do include a goodwill-based Satisfaction Guarantee. If, by the end of the 5 day mini course you don't feel you have received value in return for what you have paid, then all you need to do is email me at email@example.com to let me know and I will refund your payment.
However, for me to honour the satisfaction guarantee I do require that you commit to the mini course and complete the exercises and implement the actionable tips - often it can be just one thing that you learn in just one of the videos that transforms how you use colour in your business and your daily life forever.